top of page


  • First and foremost, you should come to the session with the positive objective – ‘to change for the better’ 

  • The intention must be that you take personal responsibility and want to do this for you, and no one else 

  • It is important to understand that your full commitment and participation is required before, during and after the session to make this transformation really effective for you

  • When you make a booking, you will be required to complete a form for me to assess prior to a session commencing

  • You may require 1-3 sessions depending on what the issue is that we will be working on 

  • Each session normally lasts around 1-3 hours depending on the type of therapy and the issue, so I will need your full undivided attention without any disruptions in order to make this really effective

  • As I have clients worldwide, the session will take place on a Zoom call (unless a face to face session is specified)

  • There is no difference in the effectiveness of the session between attending in person or doing it online.

  • In fact, most clients prefer this because they are more relaxed at home, and there is no travelling required, especially as it is strongly recommended not to drive straight after the session.

  • You will be awake throughout the session 

  • You will always be in control  

  • You will always be safe and secure

  • You will be perfectly relaxed throughout the session 

  • We will only discuss things that you are comfortable with

  • I will need your full undivided attention without any disruptions in order to make the session really effective

  • The therapy does not end for you when we finish this session

  • This is a work in progress over a month, taking everything one day at a time

  • It has taken many years for you to become like this, so it is important that you put the time and effort in after the session

  • This will enable you to make new and powerful changes last for a very long time

  • Your session will also include a 15-20 minute recording which I will send to you the day after the session

  • The recording will be a summary of all of the positive changes and wonderful things that you want in your life, and what you will do to make that happen

  • It is important that you listen to the recording every day for 28 consecutive days (preferably in a quiet place with no distractions), and to use the tools provided every day as part of the process

  • 60% of the results from this therapy are from the session itself, and the remaining 40% is from listening to the recording and using the tools over the 28 consecutive days

  • The results from the session can happen instantly, after the session, or over the month when listening to the recordings

  • Each person is different 

  • I will also check in with you over the 28 days to ensure you are OK, and to work with you on other useful tools such as creating your affirmations and visualisations

  • These will help you become who you truly are, and what you want to be

  • I always recommend that the client has the rest of the day free after the session

  • This allows the client time to gather their thoughts without any distractions

  • This quiet time for reflection can be very powerful and enlightening to the client

  • All therapy sessions are held within a safe, non-judgmental, and confidential space

  • You are free to discuss anything you wish that will help you develop, heal and grow

  • I am result driven, so like to work with committed clients that want to get the best results for themselves


I am here to serve YOU, so WE must work together to get the BEST RESULTS. 

bottom of page